Information

30 December 2007

Things that bother me in no particular order:

1. Tila Tequila. Why is Tila Tequila a celebrity? That damn show is always on. She looks like an alien.
2. What happened to Kel? Remember Kenan & Kel? We see Kenan all the time but I miss Kel. I think this just goes to show that you cannot form a comedy empire based on jokes about orange soda. Where are you Kel?
3. What is Mandy Moore doing right now? I think it is time for another sappy yet good romantic movie. Mandy Moore movies are like a fuzzy blanket for my soul. Did Zach Braff eat her?
4. Why is all current spoken word poetry so bad? I feel like this is a genre that should just not exist.
5. How come most of the vegetarians I know smoke cigarettes? I feel like they think vegetables cancel out the cancer sticks.
6. How come Kid Rock still has a music career but they won't play Butch Walker on Mtv?
7. Dreams. I hate it that your own dreams are so awesome to you but then you try and tell someone about it and you sound like a weirdo who is on drugs.
8. The phrase "chick lit".
9. American Apparel. I love/hate you. So expensive/pretentious yet so sexy/comfortable. You are like a high maintenance girlfriend. I wish I knew how to quit you.
10. Golf.

No comments: