Information

17 February 2007

Thankful for

- Dorothy Parker
- Matisse. He's the artist I am studying right now. Next I am not sure who. Robert Motherwell maybe?
- Zi teaching me how to knit
- Amy, I have no words....
- Christine.
- Katy who is a joy whenever I see her.
- My little. And her great roommate and my sister.
- Satchel's pizza
- Forever 21 coming to the mall
- Lauren Garber's Art in the Community class. It has made a positive change for me already. I can;t wait until we touch more people.
- Empty Bowls. It will be great. I can see it.
- Frances Leslie
- Fairytale Brownies
- London. I'm coming back to you soon. I promise.
- Going to Greece and surviving
- The art library which has tons of books on any painter I want to learn about.

2 comments:

Amy said...

i am also ridiculously thankful for you, and dorothy parker. i leave you with her words:

Comment

Oh, life is a glorious cycle of song,
A medley of extemporanea;
And love is a thing that can never go wrong,
And I am Marie of Roumania.

Unknown said...

thank you, fran. you have no idea.