Information

08 May 2011

Summer Reading List

I'm currently taking suggestions for new books to read. I have a few I plan to read soonish but I am always looking for more.

Here are some books currently on my list:
  • Blood, Bones, & Butter by Gabrielle Hamilton- I just started reading this book. I really like reading memoirs by chefs and this is actually the first one I have read that was written by a woman.
  • Annabel by Kathleen Winter - I bought this book with a Barnes & Noble gift card that Garrett's mom gave me for my birthday.
  • Bird Cloud by Annie Proulx - Annie Proulx is one of my favorite authors and I was interested to read this book which is a non fiction work.
  • The Seamstress  by Frances de Pontes Peebles - I picked this book up when our local Borders was selling all of their remaining stock for something like 90% off.

No comments: