The problem is, I'm not sure how I want this blog to look! I want this blog to really reflect me as a person. But, I have a lot of diverse interests and I worry that it is impossible to capture them all. Also, I am hopeless at choosing typefaces. The choices are endless and I have a deep respect for professional graphic designers. I know it is not easy.
|sigh, so perfect|
|I'm sort of obsessed with the stacked amps and boxes...|
|I love the composition!|
- anthropologie I like things that are vintage-inspired but have a very clean look. Anthropologie has a romantic, sweet aesthetic that makes me want their stuff even more.
- stefanie storm Feminine with muted tones, I love this blog design!
- a beautiful mess I love the handwritten script and the fact that the header is a photograph of the author cutting out letters to spell the name of the blog. So sweet!
- from me to you My friend Jeanna sent me this link. I love how dimensional everything on the page is.
- HonestlyWTF I love this blog! Every day I look at it I am inspired. This blog always has really awesome DIYs, brilliant photos, and just stuff I like.
- fashiontoast I have an unhealthy obsession with Rumi Neely's outfit posts. She has effortless style - really bohemian yet elegant at the same time. Also, she is so pretty it is ridiculous - mixed race people of the world represent!
- designsponge Another blog I check every day. So many beautiful homes and objects to admire.
- free people Sigh. I want everything free people makes.