Information

19 March 2011

Happy Saturday

I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. I am working on the thesis, I am really lucky to get such great feedback from my thesis chair. My literature review is almost done, I've found a lot of great stuff on mashups.
In other news - I finally got a haircut! My hair was getting totally crazy. I wanted to get a lot of layers but still keep the length. People have been saying how much they like the result. I really like it but Garrett says it looks sort of like a mullet.  Oh well, I will just make mullets cool again. I had a really great experience with my new hairdresser though, if you live in Gainesville and are looking for one try calling The Tease. I went to Amber but I actually have a friend that goes to Courtney so I can say both are great.

No comments: