Information

13 December 2010

Pure Lust: Opening Ceremony

 I am writing this post to celebrate the end of this semester. Yay!

I guess I have been living under a rock but I had never heard of Opening Ceremony until quite recently. I am already obsessed! Okay, as obsessed as I can be as a graduate student with no money.
Anyway, Opening Ceremony is both a store and a brand. They are known for picking interesting designers and working to create really cool collaborations. The look on the left is a Jean Paul Gaultier strapless jumpsuit. Pretty freaking adorable.

And I want this tote bag! I'm a sucker for any bag that comes with dangly things. Extra credit reading: I found this great article on Olivia Kim's personal style. Olivia Kim is the VP for creative of Opening Ceremony. She has what has got to be one of the coolest jobs ever - overseeing store visuals, design of the collection, and the wholesale showroom.



I also love their collaboration with Pendleton. The super long socks would be so fun to wear. I guess I am becoming attracted to patterns again?

No comments: