Information

28 November 2010

What do you want to do?

For a long time I have been struggling to figure out what exactly it is that I want to do. I love writing. I really like making things happen. I sew, draw, blog, and generally feel comfortable being creative. Getting my MA in Digital Arts and Science is helping me by introducing me to things I did not know about. But, it has also let me realize what I do not want to be. I do not want to be working at a boring corporation.

I chose to put a picture of Coco Chanel on this post because she is the type of role model I would like to pattern my life and career after. Coco Chanel was a visionary. She created a whole new way for women to dress. She created a new world. I want to be someone who can see the world in new ways.

I want to try and push myself farther with my writing and my creative endeavors. I want to try and get more paid writing gigs and blog even more. I want to keep writing about the things that interest me: art, fashion, technology, and culture.
If you have any advice or tips I would love to here from you! Please leave a comment.

No comments: