Information

24 November 2010

fashion blogs

Fashion blogs are my addiction. I think that people who are quick to criticize them need to take another look. Most of them are very professional and well written by young women that are incredibly driven. I love the emphasis on personal style and artistry.
Future employers are going to be fighting over these girls. I know that a lot of companies I talk to now are looking for social media experience, web 2.0 skills, and general computer knowledge. This is only going to become more essential.

1 comment:

Buky said...

*Gasp*
People criticize fashion blogs?
No way!
The thing about blogs for me is that they are written by regular people like me.
Not like seventeen mag where the editors make it so unpersonal.
Blogs. you can look back years from now and say "what was i thinking when i wore that?"
I love fashion blogs.

http://districtoffashion.blogspot.com/