Information

04 August 2010

She's crafty

As some of you may already know, I just finished my first machine sewing class. Well, here is the result! I took the class through the Reitz Union's Leisure Course program. My instructor was the infamous Kim Taylor, a.k.a. The Sassy Crafter

It was so fun to put together, I want to make a solid color one next! The pattern is a Jaime Christina design called Honey Girl. We met for three Saturday afternoon to complete it. I never thought I could make something like this before.

7 comments:

Michelle Dickson said...

that's an adorable dress! great job

Francesca said...

thanks michelle!

Teasup7 said...

It looks great!! Love it.

Francesca said...

thanks Mom!

Kim Taylor Kruse said...

Oh, I love the finished version! That fabric you picked is so lovely -- both fun and classy. Can't wait to see your next version!

Unknown said...

So lovely - keep up the good work :)

Francesca said...

Thanks everyone!