Information

18 July 2010

the warehouse restaurant and lounge


Last Friday I went with my boyfriend and a few friends to the warehouse restaurant and lounge. Excellent drinks. The food ranged from acceptable to bad. I enjoyed the brie and apple stack appetizer but one of my friends thought it was too sweet.The wheat beer and sharp cheddar soup tasted like wheatpaste with a subtle hint of watery cheese grits. I chose the flank steak with the snow crab mac n cheese for my main meal. The flank steak was cooked at a perfect medium but my snow crab mac and cheese would have been better with more of a cheese flavor. I tried a bit of the pork special they had and thought it was cooked well but a tiny bit salty. I didn't try their dessert. I think their sandwich options on their lunch menu sound more appealing so I would maybe check it out again just to go for their delicious ginger bourbon lemonade. Since this place just opened maybe they need to adjust their recipes a bit.

No comments: