Information

04 July 2010

about me

Hi. I have been writing this so long that I thought it was time to re-introduce myself to any readers out there. Plus, I am in a class about storytelling so I thought it would benefit me to practice telling my story.

My birthday is May 5th so I am a Taurus. I do not follow astrology but I know enough to say that I have many of the characteristics of my sign. Determination, stubbornness, creativity, and generosity are definetly all character traits I see in myself. All of these traits have helped me and gotten me in trouble.

I was born and raised in Florida. I like the state a lot but I am not sure I would want to live here forever. I love the beach. I think Fort Lauderdale is very underrated in general, it can be a very cool place. I love the city of Gainesville and think it just keeps getting better. But, I think it would be cool to live in a place with reliable public transportation and mixed-use buildings so I would not have to have a car. Driving is not my favorite thing.

My undergraduate degree is in Fine Arts. I majored in Painting. I also minored in English and Art History.  As of now, I am working on my graduate degree in Digital Arts and Science.  It's challenging but I actually like it most days. I would really like to work for Disney and become an Imagineer but I also see myself teaching.

In my spare time, I love to read. I am currently in the process of downloading classic books to my Kindle. I am right in the middle of reading Frankenstein. Most of my other books are contemporary fiction but I have pretty diverse tastes. I also enjoy drawing. Most of my drawings for pleasure are just in sketchbooks or on copy paper. I plan to scan some of these in and use them in other projects. I can sew and enjoy making things that way as well. I love to travel. My favorite international city is London. I have been there several times. I love museums and would love to go to Paris and Rome. 




1 comment:

coldlight said...

heya, I found your blog through the Chictopia forums :) I love visual arts but I haven't done much of my own work, and i'm majoring in Art History at uni :P I would love to see some of your art work!