Information

30 June 2010

take a look

Hi. I've been super busy with school and my internship. I am planning a lot of great things for the future. In the meantime I thought I would share a few links.
  • Grooveshark - I love Grooveshark. Listen to any kind of music you want for free. Make and save playlists. And the company was started in Gainesville. I use Grooveshark every day. 
  • Craftzine's blog - Get cool project ideas here. They update all the time and the writing quality is excellent. 
  • Worn journal - I think this magazine has a really unique concept and I am going to buy one with my next paycheck! Maybe I can write for them one day. 
  • PS I made this - Part design, part fashion, part craft, all awesome. The projects are all incredibly affordable and wearable. 

No comments: