Information

21 August 2009

please do something constructive today

I had the day off today. Usually I have more things planned but all I did was go to the doctor and Tijuana Flats. After watching some hulu and responding to many emails I started compiling ridiculous things my boyfriend has told me.* Luckily I have tweeted many of them. I think this is an appropriate and constructive use of my time.

"I had a dream I was in Bacon Town. It wasn't a town made of bacon, it was where I knew a lot of bacon was going down." - I believe I was woken up for that one. I wish I could go to Bacon Town.

"I used to think I liked anime but i just really liked being stoned." - While watching Adult Swim. I think he will make me take this one down.

"I think 'bananaphone' was his best song" - Garrett on Raffi

"Jon Voight is Angelina Jolie's father? ...Really?.... Who is Jon Voight? He is somebody right? He looks famous..." - I believe I was watching E! News.

"She's not like a chef, she's like a butter cook." - Arguing against seeing Paula Deen's restaurant in Savannah.

"why are you so disappointed? it makes you look like a little tuna fish."

"i want to go to costa rica"
"you want to go deaf?"
"you can twitter that."


*I should mention that my wonderful boyfriend has two degrees, one in Art and one in Anthropology so these quotes get more ridiculous when you realize how annoyingly smart he is.

No comments: