Information

27 March 2009

State of the Fran

I haven't been writing much. A lot of this has to do with my beloved laptop dying on me. But I also haven't been writing in my paper journal as much. This is not a good thing.

I signed up for a class at Penland and a painting intensive at Anderson Ranch. If you are interested in art you should check both of these places out. Penland is in North Carolina and Anderson Ranch is in Colorado. Both of these are states I have never been. The painting class requires a portfolio review so I have to get my stuff together again. Yikes.

I am currently employed at Peach Valley Cafe. The food is good and my coworkers are really nice. I like it a lot better than my job at the Nanoscale building even though I have to wear a uniform and stand a lot.

I also realized that I am not ready to go to graduate school. My art is not ready yet. I need to see more art, read more, and do more with life. I need to work hard and save money.

No comments: