Information

19 November 2007

actually i do the crossword

toothpaste for dinner
toothpastefordinner.com

Today I had my employee evaluation. It went pretty okay. My boss is blunt person so I knew if I was really doing a crappy job she would tell me. I will continue gettin money. Really the only drawback at that job is a pretty common one - nobody tells me the right way to do something but when I screw up I get in trouble.
I also saw a girl who is one half of the coolest couple I know. I met her boyfriend first in my writing class. Is it okay to mention people by their real first names without their permission? Anyway, these people are cool and I am glad I met them. She does a lot of really nice work in the mysterious place I am employed that I am not mentioning by name. I hope we become friends.

No comments: