Information

25 December 2006

hi!!!

I hate Rachael Ray.

I'm not sorry either.

Now I know people love her. She cooks thirty minute meals, she goes to cheap restaurants, she’s peppy…. Plus, Oprah loves her!

And the opposition tends to be foodies or actual chefs like Anthony Bourdain. Now I would be lying if I said I did not like Anthony Bourdain, but I hated her way before I knew Bourdain existed. Plus, I’m not a foodie. I like refined food but I also like a good hamburger from Bev’s Better Burgers. With some Hi-C please, hold the onions. I also will eat any fried thing placed in front of me. Have you had a funnel cake? So don’t give me any crap, it’s not because I don’t think she’s refined enough. It’s because she’s freaking annoying.

She says things like “Yummo!” And, don’t even get me started with the EVOO. I just do not get the appeal. And she tries so hard to be “cute”. She is like that one unattractive popular girl that tries to make herself seem cuter by the force of her personality. Unfortunately, that actually works. We get it Rachael, you’re America’s Sweetheart. Oh if you don’t know what I’m talking about, look at your old yearbook. I guarantee at LEAST one of the popular girls is not attractive at all. If you still don’t know what I’m talking about you probably sat with the A crowd but never dated. Which one does that make you? This crap wouldn’t be going on if Julia Child was still around. Hmmm…maybe we can get her spirit to haunt her.

In case anyone is wondering, Christmas went great. I made bread pudding. Delicious. Dinner was awesome. I love my new purse. I’m thinking of buying some stock in Coach. Besides the fact that I love their products, they have a great business model.

1 comment:

Amy said...

rachel ray is disgusting! but she's like a train wreck... i can't look awaaay!